Friday, August 29, 2014

FRIDAY FAVORITES LINK UP, V26



I am a shoe-a-holic engineer by day and a style blogger by hobby. Getting ready for work everyday keeps me motivated to dress for success and to dress the part. I write my blog as an outlet for my day to day work wear and to help inspire working women to be able to recycle what they own and still come up with outfits that are interesting, elegant and classy. I love colors and thus my outfits are usually always more colorful than a kids candy jar, but that is where I challenge myself to mix and match colors that complement and work well with each other. I journal my outfits at Willfully Elegant

The Adored Life: Alissa has the most heartwarming smile. What I love most about her blog is that it seems to be a true reflection of herself and her adored life. I absolutely enjoy reading her blog and relive my school years vicariously through her.

Le Stylo Rouge: Ashley is a rockstar for me. Gorgeous, stylish and always a source of inspiration. She says it as she sees it and that is what I love about her and her blog. 

The Newlywed Notebook: I have been reading Lindsay's blog for a while now. She is the most adorable newlywed I have ever virtually read about. Love reading through her daily chronicles and her newly wedded life.

Katelyn Now: A fellow MIlwaukee based blogger who is not only  very down to earth and endearing but is also on her way to achieve great things, having started her own business. I love that at such a young age, she knows what she wants and goes after it. Women like her keep me motivated and thus I love reading through her blog.


Make sure sure to link-up below!

4 comments:

  1. You've picked some of my favorites today! Have a fabulous long weekend ladies!

    26 and Not Counting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shoutout, babe!
    Have a great weekend, MW Bloggers. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That yellow jacket is fabulous! Have a great weekend!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much guys.. :) Its always an honor to watch and learn and be inspired through you all gorgeous ladies..
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete