Friday, August 15, 2014

FRIDAY FAVORITES LINK UP, V24



Hi there!  It’s so great to meet all of you.  I’m Holly Jirovsky and I blog at Style from the Sticks which is a fashion blog for busy moms on a shoestring budget.

A little about me- I live in Iowa with my husband and I’m a stay-at-home mom for three, almost four kids.  I have an eight –year-old, a seven-year-old, a four-year-old and a new baby due in December.  I have a background in the publishing and advertising industries and I love combining my two passions, fashion and writing.

While my blog is mainly fashion-related, I also dabble in home decor, lifestyle and parenting.  I really enjoy being a part of Midwest Bloggers and having a network of local fabulous gals that I can go to ask questions and get together to learn more about blogging- in person.

As a busy mom, I know how easy it is to get stuck in the yoga pant rut.   I create quick outfits for real life.  I strive for affordability (keeping costs to less than $100), accessibility (these looks can be found your local mall, online or a thrift shop) and Photoshop free pictures. Thanks for letting me be a part of your weekend!

I’d love for you to follow me at: Facebook - Pinterest - Google + - Twitter - Instagram 


House of Turquoise- I have to admit that I’m just as obsessed with the color turquoise as she is. And Erin and I share a love of white as well.  Everything she pins on Pinterest is what I aspire my house to be.

Chic Street StyleI love the elegance of her outfits and the European flare she brings to the Midwest!

Urban Farmgirl- She had me at “hello” on her Pinterest board with a separate board just for old trucks.  Someday I will get a chance to visit her shop.

Being Zhenya- I love thrifting and putting together outfits on a small budget.  She inspires me to think out of the box.

 Link up below! 


1 comment: