As bloggers- our closets tend to get a little bit ridiculous. It's hard to resist a good Shopbop sale, we're suckers for the latest trend, and hate being photographed in the same outfit twice! Meet the answer to all your #fashionbloggerproblems: Le Tote. This fashion service is like Netflix for clothes- deliveries of clothes & accessories curated specially for you each month.
Samantha, Katelyn, Maya & Lauren all tested out the service and are showcasing how they styled their latest Le Tote delivery. Be sure to check out the details below about how you can see how you can try it out for yourself!
What We're Wearing: Samantha- Top & Statement Necklace via Le Tote | Katelyn- Top via Le Tote
Maya- Top & Necklace via Le Tote | Lauren- Dress & Bracelet via Le Tote
Here's how Le Tote works:
1. Like all of your favorite pieces by clicking the heart and adding them to your closet.
2. A Stylist will curate your tote with items in your closet and items that fit your style.
3. Wear your tote (3 garments, 2 accessories) for as long or as little as you want! 2 weeks, 2 days, whatever you please.
4. Send the whole tote back in the prepaid envelope and get a new tote.
5. Loved something? Hold on to it and send everything else back. This lets us know that you'd like to purchase it! We'll charge the card on file and send a new tote- aka LE TOTE = unlimited apparel and accessory rental for $49 / mo (with highly discounted member prices if you want to buy anything!)
Their program is a great way to try out trends, especially if you're always taking outfit pictures for your blog - because you'll always have new pieces to photograph.
If you're a fellow blogger interested in reviewing Le Tote for your blog, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like we said.. we're obsessed!