Friday, December 20, 2013

Guest Blogger: Curlybyrdie Chirps

Check out our guest blogger of the day, Mary of Curlybyrdie Chirps.

I think every woman should have a red dress during the holiday season and this H&M dress is priced just right. I loved taking pictures in this dress. I almost felt like Mariah Carey on her Christmas special—so festive. My lovely daughter was my photographer today and we made a day of it. At 15 this girl is wise beyond her years! Im a proud Mama.


This dress is one of my Sunday Scores. This dress is that perfect red and this dress is priced at $20...how could I not? My other score is also from H&M. It is this beautiful jacket with gold chain on the sleeve. I am obsessed with this jacket. It was originally $59 and I ended up getting it for $22...now that’s a score. I will be featuring this jacket on my next 2 blog post styled in different ways. I think its the perfect holiday find. I hope you fashionistas had an awesome weekend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment