Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Ohio Blogger Lunch

The lovely Ohio blogger ladies set up an amazing lunch a few weekends ago at Crave! Ashley over at The Tiniest Firecracker and AJ at Fit Traveler AJ sent over some photos and shared details of their fun event their blogs. Check out Ashley's write up and some of the fabulous photos from the event.


It all started with a tweet.
A few girls that I follow on Twitter, and I, were talking about how we miss out on meeting fellow bloggers because we’re trapped here in the Midwest, where there are no events, no fashion weeks, no nothing. Upon seeing our conversation, Midwest Style Bloggers contacted me with an interesting suggestion, “Why not host your own meet-up?” At first, I wrote it off. I’ve been blogging for less than a year and also, I’ve never even heard of another blogger in Cincinnati. Well, finally I decided, I wouldn’t ever know of another blogger in Cincinnati, if I don’t try it out.
Finally, last Saturday, the day came to head downtown and meet with these two lovely ladies! AJ (left) lives here in Cincy, and seemingly everywhere else, and Danielle (middle), bless her, drove with her husband, for 3+ hours to come have lunch. New friends and great food. What more could you ask for? Not gonna lie to ya, I was hella nervous to put this together, and my anxiety was shot through the roof when more and more people said they wouldn’t be able to make it, but I ended up having no reason to feel like that. These girls were hilarious and so easy to talk to (about a range of things)! I couldn’t have had a better time. Thanks to both ladies for joining me. Maybe next time, we’ll have a whole crew!


3 comments:

  1. YAY! I had so much fun with the ladies!! And my blog is "The Fashionable, Fit Traveler" Thanks ;-)

    -AJ
    FitTravelerAJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Maybe I should try doing that in Fort Wayne Indiana

    curlybyrdiechirps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm local (NKY) & would LOVE to meet up!! Super fun!!! :)
    Jules

    ReplyDelete