Friday, October 11, 2013

Kansas City Fashion Week// Trend Takeover

Today, Mary Kate from Trend Takeover is sharing her photos & recap of Kansas City Fashion Week. Check out her blog post to see even more pictures & fabulous fun. We are so impressed with the talented designers based in the Midwest! Check out her fashion week musings below:


I am still humbled by the fact I was asked by the people of KCFW to attend the event. Friday night was a lavish evening of talented designers, fashionable crowd members, and an atmosphere that, in my eyes,  surpassed the most elite designer shows I’ve seen on YouTube. Reporting on the fashion alongside many talented bloggers left me starstruck, overjoyed, and craving more. It truly was an event.

Katie Lee

Katie Lee

Cass and Britte

Bridget Julia 

Cass and Britte

The Friday night show was exceptional. Jessi and I raved for hours about the location, mood, and designers from the event. Fashion was in the air at Union Station that evening.

Interested in guest posting? Check out all of the details here: Contribute to MSB!

No comments:

Post a Comment