Friday, September 5, 2014

FRIDAY FAVORITES LINK UP, V27



I'm Kelly!  What Love Does is a blog about everything I find interesting and inspirational, with a little bit of everyday life sprinkled on top.  I am a College English Instructor, business-owner, and design-lover with a heart for Jesus, my husband, and helping to make the world a better place.  In December 2013, my husband and I relocated to a new community in western Wisconsin.  I created What Love Does to stay connected and to share everything we are experiencing along the way! 


Lake Shore Lady: Lake Shore Lady is a one-stop-shop for everything style and recipe-related. Lauren has the best style -- She is always upbeat and does so much to keep readers up-to-date on the latest deals and sales -- which I appreciate so much!

Bow & Arrow Magazine: Bow & Arrow Magazine is so wonderful!  I recently moved to western Wisconsin, so I am getting to know Minneapolis and St. Paul little by little. BAM is such an amazing resource for shopping, dining, and exploring the Twin Cities.

Love Always, Liv: Liv is blogging in southeastern Wisconsin - where I used to call home!  Her style is amazing, and reading each blog post is like talking to a friend you've known forever.  She is so open and honest, which I really admire.

To Live for Style:  Katie of To Live for Style is also a founder of Bow and Arrow Magazine.  Since discovering her blog, I have always been so impressed by her sense of style and sense of self.  I have been so excited to read about her adventures, travels, and day-to-day life in Minneapolis.  

Make sure to link up below!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these amazing bloggers and all about yourself as well. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I am just seeing this now!! Thank you so much for including me in this! That seriously just made my day!

    ReplyDelete