Friday, September 19, 2014

FRIDAY FAVORITES LINK UP, V29


I'm Livia and the voice behind my style and lifestyle blog Love Always, Liv. I am originally from Germany and moved to Wisconsin two years ago to become a nanny and now a full time student! Growing up in a small village never gave me the audience I hoped for, that would share the same passion I have for personal style and magazines, which is why I started this blog a little over a year ago. I am addicted to chocolate everything and like keeping myself busy. My blog is my way to share outfits and personal stories throughout my journey in big America. I am convinced you can achieve everything as long as you set your mind to it and have a positive attitude! Here are some of the bloggers I'm currently loving. 


LaPetite Fashionista: Lauren’s posts are always so versatile and inspirational. Her tips on blogging and creating an editorial calendar to stay organized have been so helpful. I love her series “Try this trendas much as her always colorful and cheery outfit pictures.

Stylish and Scatterbrained: Megan’s blog is special. I have known about it for a while now but started reading it on a more frequent base after she posted her #RealBloggerBeauty story. I admire her strength and love reading her personal posts as well as pulling inspiration from one of her many great outfits.

Charmingly Styled: Maya’s blog is really unique which is what I like about it. Great DIYs, personal thoughts and Monday motivations. She is such a kind, warm hearted lady and by reading her posts she makes me feel like she is sitting right next to me.

Eat It Kansas City: Although I am not from Kansas I enjoy reading Shanley’s blog. The quality of her blog pictures is great and the dishes she posts, always make me super hungry for something delicious! It’s a great inspiration source for future meals I am planning to cook.

Make sure to link up your favorite post from the week below. 





4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this great list, Livia! Happy Friday!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say that you have a beautiful smile! Love your favorite blog picks:)

    Audrey
    www.audreysalutes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look like amazing ladies! I'll have to check them out. Thanks for sharing.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much sharing these bloggers! Love your look in your photo. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete