Friday, September 12, 2014

FRIDAY FAVORITES LINK UP, V28


Hey girl hey! My name is Justine and I’m a twenty-something, Chicago blogger and the voice behind Short is the New Black! I started SITNB as an outlet to express my love for beauty, fashion, and everything in between. If I'm not blogging or working, you can find me shopping with bells on at Nordstrom, Anthropologie and/or Sephora (usually all within the same day) enough that most sales associates know me by name.

As a freelance makeup artist, you will easily find that my blog reflects my love for makeup. One of my favorite blogging segment is my "What's in her bag?" series where I feature other product junkies and give my readers the inside scoop on what's in their makeup bag.

I'd love for you to keep up with me on FacebookTwitterPinterest, + @justinegershak (instagram)


Gold Coast Girl - I love everything about Samantha's style, especially this Fashion Friday feature with Kate Spade Saturday. What I love the most? She's a Chicago girl like me and is always keeping up with new & trendy places in the city. 

P.S. I'm from the Midwest - First off, can we talk about how much I love Hollyn's writing style? I love that she really lays down her Midwest roots even while living in such a big city like New York City. Aside from her writing, I love the pieces that she puts together and the bright colors she incorporates into her style.

Turquoise & Teale - What I love most about Ashley and Turquoise & Teale is she can go from these beautiful OOTD posts to delicious watermelon feta bites. I really love blogs that can touch a range full of topics especially relating to beauty, fashion AND food.

Bright City Brunette - Something I really love about blogger collectives like the Midwest Style Bloggers is that you can network with other bloggers and really get to see some amazing blogs. I've never met Chicago-based blogger, Alexa, but I adore her blog and her overall style! 


Make sure to link up below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment