Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday Link Up #38

My name is Andrea, I'm a 30 something year old Fashion blogger over at MommaInFlipFlops.com, and I specialize in Real Mom Style. Sharing outfit ideas, trends & how you can look put together even with kids pulling you in all directions. 


When I search out blogs, I'm looking for other ladies I can relate too, that's why I chose the following gals blogs & I hope you'll stop by and check them out too! 


1. That Chic Mom. I adore her fashion sense & that she's a mommy of girls that still looks chic no matter what. I can always find what I'm looking for when it comes to a chic and cute outfit idea. 
2. I'm new to Buttons & Birdcages, but what drew me in was her love for vintage fashion. Finding great pieces through thrift finds and working them into her wardrobe. 
3.Can you go wrong with the name Pink & Navy Stripes? Her style is completely my own. Great collages & outfit inspiration. 
4. The Closet Confessional, I love when I can visit a site and find Outfit Posts, inspiration for my day & that's exactly what drew me here! Plus her fabulous style!

Join the Friday Favorites Link Up & share one of your favorite recent blog posts. Be sure to stop by and show some love to your fellow Midwest Bloggers!



9 comments:

  1. Great Linkup! Happy Friday!
    xo Jana
    www.janastyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Thanks for the shout out and I can't wait to check out all the other Midwest bloggers out there!

    Dana @ The Closet Confessional

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm from Chicago but currently live in California, but I'll always be a midwest girl at heart :)

    sayyestohappy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm from Iowa too! :)

    XO,

    Amanda || www.fortheloveofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Basic information concerning Men’s fragrance
    http://www.fashion-fd.co.uk/2015/09/basic-information-concerning-mens.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi friends i am pallavi .i am writing articles for health and diet and some other news. so please visit my site . www.wikipediadiet.com

    thank you for all

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,Would love to have you as our affiliate marketing asset, we pay 15% on sale of our Phive Rivers (www.phiverivers.us), Luxury Leather Handbags, all in quality genuine leathers. please consider joining at https://phiverivers.leaddyno.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice article, thanks for more information. oreviewworld

    ReplyDelete