Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Guest post: the sisters of Duo Du Jour + TJ Maxx

We love when our Midwest Bloggers have the opportunity to be part of exciting campaigns and initiatives! When the ladies of Duo Du Jour, a Chicago based fashion blog writen by sisters Afsha & Uzma, told us that they were being featured by TJ Maxx - we were excited to share their behind the scenes pictures & story. Check out Afsha's experience below! 
_________________________________________________________________

 Duo Du Jour is excited to share some great news with the members of Midwest Bloggers.  Afsha of Duo Du Jour was chosen to be T.J. Maxx's Maxxinista for the month of February!

Outfit 1: Jumpsuit c/o T.J. Maxx, Booties: Urban Outfitters, Clutch: DIY, Watch: Marciano, Blouse: Banana Republic// Outfit 2: Blazer: Forever 21, Jumpsuit c/o T.J. Maxx, Booties: Audrey Brooks via DSW, Bag: Michael Kors, Watch: Marciano, Scarf c/o T.J. Maxx// Outfit 3: Scarf: Michael Kors c/o T.J. Maxx, Shirt c/o T.J.  Maxx, Pants c/o T.J. Maxx, Purse: Michael Kors, Jean Jacket: Forever 21, Booties- Nine West, Gloves: T.J. Maxx// Outfit 4: Coat: ASOS, Shirt c/o T.J. Maxx, Pants c/o T.J. Maxx, Booties: Steve Madden Girl via DSW, Necklace: Nordstrom

From Afsha: 
     After submitting my favorite T.J. Maxx look to the Maxxinista Experience Competition, I was lucky enough to be chosen as February's Maxxinista. As part of the Experience, I was given a shopping spree to choose my favorite T.J. Maxx pieces and a trip to New York City for a professional photo shoot. My photo shoot was an amazing experience where I was able to have an incredibly talented team to do my hair and makeup, and not to mention help me handle the freezing NYC temperatures.  
       I was able to sift through all of the fabulous items in N.Y.C.'s T.J. Maxx store with ease and choose my favorite items from the store to feature during the photo shoot.  Check out my outfit details above and shop the look below!
      The next few posts will include my favorite T.J. Maxx outfits, so stay tuned to Duo Du Jour! Be sure to check out T.J. Maxx's tumblr, facebook, instagram and twitter for my feature.

1 comment: