Friday, November 21, 2014

FRIDAY FAVORITES LINK UP, V36


Hey there, new friends and strangers! I'm Hannah; I'm a former homeschooler and current stay at ­home­ daughter living in Wisconsin. I like thrifting, artsy stuff, and am basically the reincarnation of an 80s valley girl.

On my personal style blog An Old Story, I write my firsthand stories while wearing secondhand clothes. So today, I thought it would be fun to introduce you to some fellow chicks that thrift.


Dacy of The Mindful Closet is a personal stylist and has her own distinct look that I love. Girl knows how to work with the basics!

Katie has a killer personal style that makes my jealousy grow stronger with every outfit post on Katie Like Me.

Thriftanista In The City is run by the incredibly stylish Troy. I'm beginning to think she's from outer space because her thrift finds are out of this world!

Marlen and her blog Messages On A Napkin is a must­read (or browse) if your closet is in need of some serious inspiration. Be sure to keep an eye out for her "SIX OUTFITS TO TRY THIS WEEKEND" series chocked full of great tips & local happenings in the Chicago area.

Make sure to link up below!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for letting me host this weeks link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for including me such awesome bloggers, Hannah!

      Delete
  2. Blogg good, thanks for including me such awesome blgger ,

    ReplyDelete