Saturday, May 3, 2014

Social Saturday 5/3/14



Now Until May 6th- Eeny Meeny Miny Morgan is hosting a giveaway featuring Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint (perfect for any DIY!) Enter here!

May 16th- 5th Annual Rock the Block Fashion Show at the Kansas City Live Block! in the Kansas City Power & Light District at 8pm. More info here!

May 18th- Spring Style Swap Party in Chicago from 3:00–6:00pm. For event details and ticket information, click here. 

May 24th- Iowa Blogger Coffee Date from 10am-Noon at Smokey Row (RSVP: Katelyn at KatalinaGirlBlog@gmail.com)

Now Until May 31st- Kelly Elliott Creative is offering 25% off 100+ business cards. Email her at kellyelliottcreative@gmail.com. 

Now Until June 1st- Chelsea Photographie is offering 1-hour blogger photography sessions in Iowa for only $30. Contact her here!

February 22nd- Go Blog Social - GBS "Workshop"! This event will take place February 22, 2015 at River Market Event Place! Save the date and stay tuned for more details.

1 comment:

  1. Lot's going on! :) I have no idea how I didn't know about this group before but I finally just stumbled upon you and immediately applied! I live in Wisconsin and can't wait to hear back! :) Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete